The stimulation of mammary glands is said to provide you the solution for your question how to make boobs bigger. You will be able perform the simple procedure through the consumption of supplement, boob exercises, massage and a healthy diet. You need to be persistent and patient while you are in the program. Initially it will take time for the growth to happen. This could be due to the barriers imposed by hormone deficiency, physical weakness and other health factors. This is where you need to use the combination of the supplements and healthy diet. Let us see how you can do it.
How to Make Boobs Bigger – Mind the Diet
- Lacto Ovo: – Dairy foods play an important role in increasing the strength and volume of the fatty tissues within your boobs. But you need to be careful about intake of too much saturated fat. Here you can opt for cottage cheese, fatless butter, skim milk and other fatless dairy products. They help in supplying vital nutrients and minerals to the muscles and the fatty tissue. They start producing new cells and improving the health of the weaker cells.
- Fresh Fruits: – Fresh fruits like watermelon, pomegranate, apples and guava contain the rich ingredients of proteins and minerals. They are required to strengthen the chest wall and the muscles to it. Once they become strong and flexible, the process of boob growth becomes faster and simple.
- Honey: – Honey plays a vital role in the activation of mammary glands. It eliminates all the toxic elements within them and allows them to grow naturally. You will be able to experience the soothing effect of honey on the skin layers when you massage your boobs with honey. This procedure will help in the cleaning of skin pores, allowing your skin to breathe healthy oxygen.
- Whole Meal: – Whole meal bread is another active food which can help in the strengthening of boobs. The iron ingredient in the bread increases the tensile strength of the muscles and the tissues. They get support from the bones in the base of the chest while growing and expanding.
- Dry Fruits: – Dry fruits are helpful in the activation process of mammary glands. They get their supply of minerals and vitamins from them.
- Soy Milk: – You need to consume at least one glass of soymilk with juice extract from dates. This is a rich source of fat and minerals needed for the activation of mammary glands. Once the mammary glands get activated, they can easily stimulate the production of estrogen, progesterone, Prolactin and GH. These hormones are collectively responsible for the enlargement of mammary glands and the tissues within your boobs. Since the process happens naturally, the possibility of side effects is zero.
- Omega Fats: – The foods rich in omega fats can help in increasing the growth of collagen in the skin layers of the chest and the boobs. They enhance the firmness and the flexibility in all the aspects.